Treat your Valentine to one of Chef Adrian's special dinner's while you are staying at Abilene's Victorian Inn February 12-17. Reserve now, limited seating.
ABILENE'S VICTORIAN INN
FEATURED IN "INNS WITH A PRESIDENTIAL PAST"!!
When planning a trip to Abilene, Kansas, beware of booking just "a room" at an AirB&B. Experience safe, peaceful luxury combined with convenient modern amenities at Abilene's Victorian Inn - an enchanting and comfortable full-service Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Abilene, Kansas. Abilene's Victorian Inn has been Abilene's premier and most trusted Bed & Breakfast since 1992!
- Fully licensed and inspected by K.B.B.A. as well as the Kansas Department of Agriculture and State Fire Department.
- A gourmet breakfast prepared by a certified Chef is always included.
- Each room is appointed with freshly laundered sheets and towels for arriving guests.
- All of our guestrooms have private bathrooms with showers (two of our rooms have a tub and a shower.)
- Three of our guestrooms have large walkout balconies.
- We are the closest lodging to the Eisenhower Presidential Museum and Library as well as downtown Abilene.
- Abilene's Victorian Inn is the historic home of Dwight Eisenhower's boyhood (and lifetime) friend Swede Hazlett.
- We are adjacent to the city public swimming pool and tennis courts, as well as beautiful Eisenhower City Park.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free on-site parking.
- Built in 1887, we are registered on the State of Kansas Stae Register of Historic Places.
Abilene's Victorian Inn features six thousand square feet of Victorian elegance including 6 guestrooms/suites. Prices start at $79.00
- Savor a delicious gourmet breakfast each morning of your stay.
- Relax on our front porch or in one of our three spacious parlors.
- Play one of our two pianos.
- Relax in front of our cozy fireplace in cool weather.
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments in our dining room.
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
- Cable television and VCR in every room
- Extensive complimentary VHS library
Polished to perfection, Abilene's Victorian Inn sits on a quaint, tree-lined street within walking distance of downtown Abilene. At one time, the Inn was the home of President Eisenhower's best friend, Swede Hazlett.
Comments from Travel Writer Jim Winnerman at Winn's Inn
During your stay, be sure to visit:
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower's Presidential Library and Museum, as well as his childhood home.
- The Heritage Center Museum featuring a 1901 C. W. Parker Carousel.
- Abilene's Great Plains Live Theatre.
- One of our many antique stores.
- Old Abilene Town.